Texas Counties Deliver
Food Permits / Restaurant and Food Inspections

**Amanda Brogdon, R.S.
PO Box 461
Bonham, TX 75418

In order to legally operate a Retail Food Establishment in Fannin County, a permit MUST be obtained.

State of Texas Health Department - Retail Food Establishment Reports

Downloadable Forms:

FC - Retail Food Establishment Permit Application and Renewal
FC - Plan Review Packet

FC - Food Manager Permit Registration

FC - Temporary Food Establishment Permit

Checklist for Opening Food Establishments

FC - Mobile Unit Requirements 

FC - Snowcone Stand Requirements

FC - Farmers Market Permit Guidelines

FC - Farmers Market Permit

FC - Requirements for Temporary Food Stand and Booths

FC - SP Requirements for Temporary Food Stand and Booths

FC - Temporary Food Establishment Permit

FC - Trade Days Permit

First Aid Kit Requirements

What to do if a Boil Water Notice is issued

Boil Water Notice for Schools, Nursing Homes and Hospitals

Guidance for Boil Water Notice

Resuming after Boil Water Notice

To Download, Right-Click on the Desired Form and Click "Save Link As"
This webpage and the information and statements made herein are for informational purposes only.

**Amanda Brogdon, Registered Sanitarian, is not an employee of Fannin County, but an independent contractor and all forms on this webpage were created by her.   Any questions, concerns or complaints regarding these forms should be directed to Amanda Brogdon.  Fannin County is not responsible for any misinformation contained within these forms, and any use of such forms should be verified prior to use and submission.