101 E. Sam Rayburn Drive, Suite 201
Bonham, Texas 75418
Open to the public 8:00 - 4:45 and open during lunch.
EFFECTIVE FEBRUARY 21, 2012
WE WILL BE ACCEPTING CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS
(VISA, MASTER CARD, DISCOVER AND AMERICAN EXPRESS)
For payment of Copies, Court Cost, Fines and attorney fees. You must have a Case Number, fee type and fee amount to make a payment for it to be properly applied to the correct case. If you do not have this information click on this link to look up case information:
and then go to
Click Here for Online Payment Information
BUREAU CODE 3586317
Follow screen instructions to make your payments.
If you have any questions, give us a call at 903-583-7459
You can come to the office and make a payment in person
The District Clerk’s Office is located on the second floor of the Fannin County
Courthouse. The District Clerk’s Office is responsible for - Felony Criminal case
filings, Family Case filings, Civil Case filings, Child Support set-up, Tax case
filings and Passports Applications.
You can contact the District Clerk’s Office by phone, mail, e-mail or by coming by
the office. Ms. Young and her staff of professional Deputies will be happy to
assist you or help direct you to the appropriate department responsible to
address your concern.
|Sally Fife, Chief Deputy
|Civil/Family DWOP, administration duties|
|Sonia Woods, Deputy
|Cheryl Dane, Deputy
|Brandi Daniel, Deputy
|Criminal/Indictment, Courtroom Clerk|
|Kristy Ellison, Deputy
|Appeal, Post-Conviction Writs|
|Jenifer Ballard, Deputy
|Case set-up, Bookkeeping, Passports|
|Rhonda Hicks, Deputy
|Linda Long, Deputy
|Inmate mail, Record Search, Copies|
- Monday – Tuesday 8:00 – 2:30
- Wednesday 8:00 – 2:00
- Thursday 1:00 – 5:00
- Friday 8:00 – 2:00
Monday – Friday
8:00 – 4:15
Passport Book vs. Passbook Card
- Book & Card both are valid for an Adult 10 years and a Child 5 years
- Card is good to enter the U.S. from Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Bermuda at LAND BORDER
CROSSINGS or SEA PORTS-OF-ENTRY. Also, it is less expensive than the book.
- Book can do everything the card can do PLUS TRAVEL BY AIR
- Valid photo I.D. for anyone age 16 and older
- Proof of citizenship(Certified birth certificate/Naturalization Certificate)
- Two passport photos
- Two separate payments(one to Department of State and the other to District Clerk)
- Application filled out
Passport Fees (If paying for more than one application, you may make one payment (check or money order) to Department of State)
- $110 for an Adult(age 16 and older) for Book
- $15 for a Child(age 15 and under) for Card
- $30 for an Adult(age 16 and older) for Card
- $80 for a Child(age 15 and under) for Book
- $25 per each application filed
- $10 photos for each applicant
- If applicant can answer YES to four questions on DS-82 then can fill form out and personally mail
- If applicant cannot answer YES to ALL four questions then needs to fill out DS-11 and take to an Acceptance Facility
Please visit travel.state.gov for more information.
Please Note: Some Documents May Take A Moment to Download.
District Clerk Forms and Documents
District Court Civil Fees
Parent Education and Family Stabilization
Kids Hurt Too
Information for Filing a Divorce - Pro Se - Fannin County
Civil/Family Case Information Sheet and Instructions
Approved Divorce Forms
Fannin County District Court Orders
General Order NO. 2010-1 Regarding Family Law Cases
Fannin County Standing Order 2008-1
Child Support Program of the Office of the Attorney General.
Sixth Court of Appeals serving Fannin County.